Gravitas [Womens]waterproof jacket
Ultralight and highly breathable 3-layer waterproof jacket with taped seams, for fast and light running, riding and adventure racing
Gravitas [Womens] waterproof jacket
Worlds apart comfort: a waterproof, windproof, and breathable outerlayer for moving fast and ultralight.
Gravitas was designed to give you waterproof, windproof, and highly breathable protection without restricting movement as you run or ride.
One of the world’s lightest 3-layer jackets at maximum 160 g, Gravitas combines state of the art, ultrafine, 7 denier nylon yarns in the face and back, a super thin PU membrane, and fully taped seams.
The minimalist design prioritises simplicity and next-to-skin comfort, featuring a neat hood, large pocket, semi-elasticated cuffs and water resistant main zips.
Packing down into a pocket-sized stuff sack, Gravitas is ideal for minimalist adventures or chucking into your bag for just in case.
"All in all, an excellent, no-nonsense, shimmering shard of lightweight loveliness", Outdoors Magic
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
- FRA approved
- Fully taped seams keep out the rain
- Narrow internal flap to back up the water resistant front zip
- Minimal seams for lightness and breathability
- No visible stitching reduces snag and wear points
- Single hood adjuster keeps hood in place
- Stiffened and wired peak protects the face
- Semi-elasticated hood opening
- Semi-elastic cuffs can be pushed up for ventilation
- Cuffs shaped over the back of the hand
- Full hem drawcord for maximum adjustability
- Colour-coded stuff sack with handy clip loop portability
- Single concealed zipped chest pocket
47 gsm 3 layer fabric
Face Fabric: 7d nylon
Backer Fabric: 7d nylon tricot
Hydrostatic head: 20,000 mm
MVTR: 30,000 g/sqm/24hrs (minimum)
DWR: PFOA Free C6
Water repellent zip
Bonded hem and cuff construction
Taped Seams (FRA approved)
Weight: 8: 145 g; 10: 150 g; 12: 155 g; 14: 160 g
Free UK Shipping on all ordersFree 2 day delivery to UK addresses is included in all orders so the price you see is the price you pay. Upgrade to next day at the checkout.
Free No hassle 123 Day ReturnsBuy with confidence and if you are not happy, change your mind or want a swap for any reason then return it for free and we will exchange or refund no question. The price you see is the price you pay. Just return the kit as you receive it - in its original condition, unused, unworn, with original packaging and fit for resale.
FinanceWe offer a range of finance options from 0% to 9.9% starting on orders over £500. Please give us a call on 01773 417007 to apply for finance. Our customer support heros will take your order and talk you through the quick and easy application process.
Alpine BondIf one of our products does not meet your expectations upon delivery or, if it does not live up to the demands placed upon it, please return it within 3 years of purchase for repair, replacement or refund. If the problem is our fault then we will do this to your satisfaction if it’s your fault then we will help out the best we can.
- My shell doesn’t feel breathable/ waterproof
- How water resistant are our zips?
- How do I clean and reproof my waterproof garment?
- Where do we measure arm length from?
- Help me pick the right size
Support - There are five ways to get in touch
- Visit the Support Department section
- Email us at email@example.com
- Ring us on 0044 1773 417 007
- Write to us here
- Drop by our Factory Store : Open Mon-Fri 9am to 5.30pm
Used this product?Write a review
Fold up rain jacket
This is a lovely light weight waterproof, good shape but I felt slightly tight on my usual size 12 so had to return for a 14. Especially if i had more than a t-shirt underneath . But overall very happy.