123 Day Returns
Some things don't turn out quite as we expect.
123 Day Returns you say? What are they?
If you are unhappy with your purchase, you change your mind, or you want to swap it for something else, you can return any item within 123 days of placing the order. We will exchange or refund it; no matter the reason.
Is my product eligible?
We only ask that the kit is fit for resale. This means that it must be unused, in its original packaging, and in original condition. If the item is not fit for resale, you may not get a full refund.
Who pays for postage?
Return postage is free if you send your parcel from within the UK. For large items such as bouldering mats and Double Dozers, contact us to organise the return.
So, to sum up...
- Items must be fit for resale, unused, undamaged, in their original condition or packaging.
- If item is not fit for resale, you may not get a full refund.
- Return postage from within the UK is free.
- Return postage from outside the UK is at your cost.
- Free return postage may be available to international PayPal customers using the PayPal returns service.
How to return unwanted items
Please enclose a completed returns form, otherwise we won't be able to process your return.
There are two ways that you can return your unwanted items to us.
1. Royal Mail Tracked: drop off at a post office to return free of charge.
2. Collect+: Return your parcel using a network of over 6,000 local stores for £4.49.
To return your item(s):
Box up your unwanted goodies, ensuring that they fit the dimensions noted below. Please remember to enclose your returns slip.
Stick the label onto the outside of your package.
Royal Mail Tracked: Pop down to the post office to post your item. When sending your item you should ask for a Certificate of Postage. This proves that the item is in the hands of the Royal Mail and will help you to make a claim if it gets lost. If items are small enough, you can post them in a post box. However, you will not receive proof of postage.
Collect+: You can drop your parcel off of any of the 6,000 local stores in the Collect+ network, open early til' late, 7 days a week. The shopkeeper will scan your parcel and give you a receipt with a unique reference code. This code can be used to track your parcel's progress on the Collect+ website.
If items are large, for example Double Dozers and bouldering mats, get in touch with us to organise the return of your item.
Please note: The free service is only valid within UK addresses. Normal delivery time is 48 hours. If items are damaged you may not be entitled to a full refund. For large items such as bouldering mats and Double Dozers, give us a call to organise the return.
Package dimensions for Royal Mail
Boxes must be less than 20kg and smaller than 61 x 46 x 46 cm.
Tubes must be less that 20kg and the length plus twice the diameter must not exceed 104cm, with the greatest dimension being no more than 90cm.
Package dimensions for Collect+
- Parcels must be less than 10kg and smaller than 60 x 50 x 50 cm.
For international returns please see our international shipping page.
PayPal free international returns
PayPal is currently offering free return shipping for customers that have paid using PayPal. To find out more and activate this service, please click on the link below.
123 Returns isn’t what you’re looking for? All Alpkit, Sonder and Love Mud products are also protected with:
- ALPINE BOND: Your new head torch is faulty and isn't torching? We're super sorry! Sounds like you're about to benefit from the Alpine Bond warranty. Read more.
- ACCIDENT REPLACEMENT SCHEME: The dog thought your wetsuit was a chew toy? No fear! We know that accidents happen, so we offer discount on a new replacement item up to 36 months after purchase. Read more
- AK REPAIR STATION: If a product is damaged, we will do our utmost to repair it. Simple running repairs can be made in store, you’ll need to send more complex repairs to AKHQ for our highly skilled HQ team to get their teeth into. There may be a small charge to cover costs of repair.
Similarly tagged stickies:
Didn't find the product you were looking for or can't remember it's name? Try searching again or clicking on a category.
Download instructions for your product
Living with your Alpkit goodies and looking after them.
All about shopping at Alpkit
- Common Bike Upgrades: price list
- How much does international shipping for Sonder Bikes and Love Mud Wheels cost?
- Bulk Order Discount
- Accident replacement scheme
- Continuum Project
- Kilimanjaro Kit List: What to pack
- Alpkit Finance Options
- Keeping up with the exchange rate fluctuations
- Try Before Your Buy - Sonder Demo Bikes
- Where does it come from? Alpkit gear sourcing
- Can I swap a product in a bundle?
- SagePay US State Abbreviations and US State Postal Codes
- PayPal Payments
- Club or Group Discounts
- Website Problems
- Placing an order
- Shipping Options
- 123 Day Returns